An informal workshop session to bring together North Devon’s small construction businesses, with our trade directory & training partners.
Want to know how to reduce your paperwork? How to manage your workload more effectively? How to get more time to do the things you want to do for your business and not just what your business needs?
Then come along to our DESME Networking Mixer to find out how we can support you!
What is DESME – Digital Enablement for Small/Medium-sized Enterprises is a fully-funded and bespoke 1-to-1 digital skills training, delivered by the Building Growth South West brand in partnership with Devon County Council, the Heart of South West: Digital Skills Partnership, and Cosmic.
This offer is tailor-made to target the needs of North Devon’s construction firms, appealing directly to the culture and current skillset. As well as being fully-funded by the ESF, DESME serves as a gateway for the wider built environment to access further grants and funding support from central government. This provides a broad landscape of development and growth opportunities, on top of the following benefits for all connected stakeholders:
• Construction skills, apprenticeships, and funding – provide latest skills update and engage the sector on funding for supply chain opportunities with skills stakeholders and training providers.
• Construction developments: commercial – Tier one contractors, an early opportunity to engage the supply chain of North Devon in MMC.
• Construction developments: residential – An opportunity to engage the supply chain in key developments and changes in local planning.
• Social value – By engaging supply chain and subcontractors in digital skills training, this not only develops their business portfolios, but also satisfies the social value commitments and section.106 objectives of tier one construction firms at minimal operating costs.
The best bit is…
This is all free to you! Not just the event but any advice & training to takeaway!
As the DESME project is fully-funded by the European Social Fund, there is not a thing to pay – so why not come along to find out more!
- There will be no sales pitches
- There is no commitment required
- There will be info on brand new funding opportunities for your business
- There will be lots of free refreshments!
This session will include some time for networking with other local small businesses. Please feel free to bring along anyone who might be interested, as they too can find out how to secure future funding for their business and get their Sundays back to themselves!
Our partners with exclusive giveaways at the event:
Please note: This is an informal networking workshop in which we will offer short & engaging presentations, leaving you time for networking & roundtable discussions with our partners, but most importantly – time for our £100 1st prize B&Q voucher giveaway and the free refreshments!
There is free onsite parking, on a first-come-first-served basis at the rear of the hotel. However, this venue is only 5 minutes walk from the city centre and local transport links. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com