Heart of the South West Growth Hub
Provides independent diagnosis and referrals to existing business support services. We are the first point of contact for businesses in the Heart of the South West LEP area wishing to develop and grow. Our service works in partnership with existing local and national business support services and will help businesses access the right support for them without duplicating existing provision.Heart of the South West Growth Hub
Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
Is one of 38 LEPs in England. Our purpose is to lead and influence economic growth, job creation and prosperity across the Heart of the South West area covering Devon, Plymouth, Somerset and Torbay.Heart of the South West Local Enterprse Partnership
An overview of the choices for 16 and 18-year-olds, including incentives for employers, estimated training time, and progression routes.
Including information on Apprenticeships, Traineeships, T-levels and Kickstart
North Devon Plus+
Support for businesses who are registered with Companies House or HMRC.
Our aim is to help northern Devon develop a successful business community. Our friendly team of business professionals offer a range of services including:
- Help to start your new business
- Business planning and cash flow forecasting
- Support during early days of trading
- Sourcing finance
- Helping your existing business to develop and grow
- Other specialist support
Wherever you are in your business life cycle our team has the skills to give you practical help and advice.North Devon Plus+
Employer recruitment services – Recruiting for recovery.
A fast, free all-inclusive service helps employers find great staff who are pre-screened, skilled and ready to work in a post-Covid world:
- People – We’ll source the right people for each business in the long-term
- Prepare – We’ll develop and prepare candidates to meet business needs
- Recruit – We can help with recruitment and selection, including sifting CVs, screening candidates, co-ordinating interviews and onboarding
- Upskill – We can access funding for workforce development, apprenticeships and traineeships
- Support – We offer specialist advice on retention, health and wellbeing at work.