Our colleagues at Amazing Apprenticeships have been busy developing a fantastic resource pack to help you get prepared for National Apprenticeship Week 2021, especially if it has come round sooner than you thought!
So, what’s on offer?
- Apprenticeship Activity Pack – For students, this fun interesting and interactive pack will help your student get engaged with apprenticeships.
- One page summary – is great for teachers and careers guidance staff to gain a quick overview of some of the main NAW2021 free resources.
- Subject snapshots and posters – Updated for 2021 Amazing Apprenticeships school subject bundles help to inspire students about where their passion could take them.
- Virtual Apprenticeship Activities – 8 simple activities that you can use with students virtually to get the apprenticeship conversation started. For students, teacher, and parents.
- Apprenticeship Quizzes – enjoyable multiple-choice quizzes that will encourage students to think about the benefits and opportunities of apprenticeships.
- The A-Z of Apprentices talks about apprentices job roles, the companies they work for and their day to day lives.
Now excuse us, we’re off to do some self-care by colouring in the Amazing Apprentices colouring sheet.