The Careers and Enterprise Company has launched it’s ‘Rewrite the Story’ campaign.
The campaign aims to recruit more Enterprise Advisers to Careers Hubs across the country.
Becoming an enterprise adviser can help bridge the gap between the world of work and education, working with the Careers Leader and wider senior leaders of the school or college to create opportunities for young people.
There are a huge number of benefits to becoming an Enterprise Adviser, both personally and professionally.
- Undertake strategic planning in a new context
- Develop your skills in communication and strategy development
- Support your local school or college to deliver world-class careers guidance to their students.
- Build strong working relationships with your local school or college and provide insight into your organisation and industry.
- Join a national and local network to develop your own skills.
- Give back to your local community.
- Better understand the education sector and the challenges faced.
Find out more on the Careers and Enterprise Company Website
Find out more about the Heart of the South West Careers Hub